The Video Title Competition is being held via a social tagging platform so that you have a structured way to both choose and submit your “video title”. Once submitted, you can proceed to share your idea with the world via word of mouth, social media and/or eMail. Since this competition is statewide, your ideas are sure to be viewed by HUNDREDS or even THOUSANDS of participants – making you a STAR!
Before submitting your Social Tagging “Video Title” you must understand the rules:
1. Entrants must be 12 – 18 years of age (or in grades 6th through 12th) and live in Georgia. Reel Change GA, It’s My Choice… is made by Teens for Teens!
2. All submissions will be moderated by the campaign team daily and approved before voting can occur.
3. All submissions must be positive messages about why you have made the choice not to drink.
4. All submissions must be written on an official printed “Social Tagging Card“.
5. All submissions must be viewable, clearly written and must be uploaded on-line via the Reel Change GA Facebook page.
6. Anything considered ‘inappropriate” will be disqualified by the moderators. (Examples include: obscenities, nudity, vulgarity, anything that appears to promote underage drinking or drug use, etc.)
7. All submissions of Social Tagging Images become the property, with the approval of GOCF, of The Council on Alcohol and Drugs and Public Awareness Campaign and all images may be used in a variety of large media/internet projects.
8. All Social Tagging “Video Title” submissions and voting will end at 12pm on October 15, 2013.
Please remember, along with several other factors, one factor for consideration will be the number of votes each video receives, so participants should encourage their friends and families to view and vote for their video title idea!
If you have questions or need clarification about the campaign rules please call: (404) 721-2874.